New to Wamago? register an account and start advertising your properties for free.
At the top right corner of any website page, click on sign in / register button and select “Register“, you will be prompted to provide the following:
- a username – must be at least 8 letters – and
- a valid email address to which you want to receive property notifications such as submission approval, inquiries from potential customers and restore your lost password. Confirm you wrote correctly your email before you submit your registration. When you hit on register button, a strong password generated by Wamago system will be sent instantly to your email. Check your email and save the password in a safe place.
- Select Type: Tell us who you are: property owner, Real Estate agent, property manager (landlord) etc…
You’re almost done! Complete your free registration by checking “I’m not a robot” and “I agree with your terms an condition“ then hit on “Register“ button.
An email will be sent to the email address you used to register to Wamago with a generated password. Copy your password and save it in a secure and safe place.
Now that you have received your password, login to your account and complete filling your profile. Provide a workable phone number so customers can call you directly from the web app to schedule a tour or request more information about your advertised property.
Warning! You can change your password with one more stronger and harder to memorize but never use family names, friend’s names, birthdays or short passwords, they are predictable by hackers and risk to jeopardize your entire account. Here are some recommendations:
1. Always use strong passwords for your accounts and keep them safe; do not share them with anyone above all your email accounts passwords.
2. Keep the computer from which you access your WAMAGO account as clean as possible from any kind of viruses and malware. Malware can get your logins credentials easily and use them to their benefits.
3. Change your password at regular intervals (each one or two months). Change immediately all passwords you used to access personal accounts from public networks.
4. Proceed without delay to modify any password you shared by email.
Now you have created a Wamago account and received your password, you can start advertising all your properties for free.